BioSpa Live Cell Analysis System
The BioTek BioSpa live cell analysis system offers unique benefits for a wide variety of live cell imaging applications in up to 8 microplates or other labware. With 5 imaging modes, the system enables a wide range of microscopy applications. Capture detailed cellular images, get cell-level analyses for migration and wound healing assays, 3D spheroid formation, and many other kinetic applications. Built-in scheduling, environmental monitoring, and available liquid handling for walk away automation. Multiple users can run simultaneous processes for maximum efficiency in the lab.
The BioSpa Live Cell Analysis System offers unique benefits for a wide variety of live cell imaging applications:
- Brightfield, high contrast brightfield, color brightfield, phase contrast and fluorescence imaging offers amazing imaging application versatility on a single platform. Confocal imaging available when integrated with Cytation C10
- 1.25x to 60x magnification captures the level of detail you need, from whole well montage to intracellular detail
- Integrated temperature and CO2/O2 control, plus humidity monitoring support live cell assays
- 6 objectives on an automated turret provides effortless image capture at various magnifications
- Z-stacking and z-projection, plus z-stacked montage are powerful capture and processing tools to get vital information from 3D biology
- Patented laser autofocus provides increased reproducibility, while decreasing phototoxic and photobleaching effects
- Advanced cell-level analysis like nuclear and cytoplasmic masking define critical, information-rich regions of interest
- Automated washing, reagent dispensing and media replacement are easy add-ons, bringing efficiency to critical cell sample prep and maintenance throughout the entire workflow
- The BioSpa Live Cell Analysis System easily fits inside commercially available containment enclosures and biosafety cabinets
Purchase a Live Cell Analysis System and Receive Free Environmental Control!
BioSpa Live Cell Analysis System에 대한 많은 중요한 응용의 예입니다. 자세한 내용을 보려면 응용 프로그램 페이지를 방문하십시오.
BioTek Field Applications Scientists (FAS) and Product Specialists provide unparalleled scientific support, assisting with experimental planning and assay optimization on BioTek’s instrumentation and software. Learn how they can help move your science forward… faster!
Environmental controls for live cell assays
Fluorescence, high contrast brightfield, color brightfield and phase contrast imaging
Advanced cell-level analysis with Gen5 Software
- Up to 60x magnification and 4 color channels covers a range of applications
- Single- and multi-color, montage, time lapse and automated z-stacking
- Powerful image processing: z-projection, digital phase contrast and image stitching
- Compact system fits in biosafety cabinet for the ultimate cell assay protection
- Lidded plate handling, easy maintenance
Customer SpotlightTeasing Out Fine Details from the Tangled World of Chromosomes
Normal human cells contain 23 chromosome pairs, each encoding the genetic information of life as well as passing on inheritable traits from parents. Chromosomes are tightly folded into origami-like structures that are mind-boggling in their complexity, yet elegantly unfurled and refolded during cell division or mitosis. Tiny errors during mitosis can cause the formation of aneuploid cells containing an abnormal number of chromosomes and lead to miscarriage and health disorders such as Down syndrome. Additionally, these mistakes have been linked to tumorigenesis and accelerated tumor growth rates.