Synergy H1 Hybrid Multi-Mode Reader
Synergy ™ H1 는 모노크로메이터와 필터 광학 시스템이 함께 장착되어 유연성과 감도가 좋은 장비입니다. 특허받은 BioTek 의 Hybrid Technology™ 고유 기술은 정교한 성능을 필요로 하는 다양한 어플리케이션에서 이용하실 수 있도록 설계 되었습니다. Synergy H1은 모노크로메이터 단일 시스템으로 구성 하실 수 있으며, 상 하부 형광, UV 가시광선 영역 흡광 및 발광 측정 등에 적합한 장비입니다.
- Cost-effective hybrid offering excellent sensitivity, flexibility and value
- Modular and upgradable: choose the modes you need now, add as needs change
- Patented Hybrid Technology: sensitivity of filters and flexibility of monochromators
- Low volume (2 µL) dsDNA quantification with Take3 Micro-Volume Plates
- Live cell assay friendly with temperature control and CO2/O2 control
Purchase a Synergy or Cytation Reader for use with Agilent MitoXpress or pH-Xtra Assays and receive a free filter cube!
Download our Application Note to discover how combining MitoXpress and pH-Xtra reagents with BioTek plate readers provide sensitive detection methods, including advanced lifetime (µs) time-resolved fluorescence (TRF), for getting the most meaningful data out of your cell metabolism assays.
- Cell based assays
- Biomarker Assays
- Micro-volume analysis of nucleic acid and protein
- Kinetic assays
- Micro-volume nucleic acid and protein quantification with the Take3 Micro-Volume Plate
Effect of increasing levels of ethanol on yeast growth
HTRF® ratios for AMD3011 and SDF1-alpha
Micro-volume (2 µL) quantification of up to 48 samples with Take3 Plate
These are just a few examples of the many important applications for Synergy H1. Visit our Applications page to see more.
BioTek Field Applications Scientists (FAS) and Product Specialists provide unparalleled scientific support, assisting with experimental planning and assay optimization on BioTek’s instrumentation and software. Learn how they can help move your science forward… faster!
Modular, upgradable design
Patented Hybrid optics
Customer SpotlightBiocontrol of Invertebrate Pests Using Natural Agents: Investigating Host-Pathogen Interactions with the BioTek Synergy H1
Biocontrol agents provide a safer alternative to chemical pesticides and insecticides for the agricultural and forestry industries, as well as human health. In this video, Dr Bethany Greenfield, Post-Doctoral Research Assistant in the Biocontrol and Natural Products (BANP) Group at Swansea University, describes her research into the use of Metarhizium anisopliae for the control of mosquitoes. Hear how the BioTek Synergy H1 enables the group to efficiently perform a range of analyses, from protein quantification to measuring insect stress response.