Synergy HTX Multi-Mode Reader
- Great flexibility at a low price
- Monochromator - based UV/Vis absorbance and filter-based fluorescence
- Linear and orbital shaking support and optimize many applications
- Excellent performance with AlphaScreen® and AlphaLISA®
- Dual Reagent Injectors are ideal for inject/read assays
좀 더 자세한 내용은 Applications 페이지를 참조하십시오.
Monochromator - based UV/Vis absorbance and filter-based fluorescence
Linear and orbital shaking support and optimize many applications
Excellent performance with AlphaScreen® and AlphaLISA®
Dual reagent injectors are ideal for inject/read assays
Customer SpotlightTime to move forward with confidence in results
Dr. Jorge Farías studies cellular and molecular mechanisms in fish spermatozoa as part of his role as the Director of Chemical Engineering at the Universidad de La Frontera in Temuco, Chile. Spermatogenesis, which is the development of sperm, is a delicate balance between cell proliferation, differentiation and apoptosis, and disruptions can have profound implications.