Cytation 1 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
- Affordable, patented, quantitative digital microscopy and optional multi-mode microplate detection
- Augmented Microscopy™ using Gen5 software for seamless image capture to quantitative publication ready data with no extensive training required
- Fluorescence and high contrast brightfield imaging from 1.25x to 60x to capture large regions of interest or intracellular details
- Affordable automation: automated XY stage, focus, exposure, image capture and LED intensity
- Cell friendly design - 4-Zone incubation to 45°C with Condensation Control, CO2/O2 control, angled injectors and lidded plate handling
- High performance filter-based fluorescence detection with convenience of monochromator based UV-Vis absorbance
- Peltier Cooling Module maintains environmental stability for uncompromised assay integrity
Cytation 1 is a key component of Agilent Technologies’ Seahorse XF Imaging and Normalization System. XFe Analyzers simultaneously measure the two major cellular energy-producing pathways, mitochondrial respiration and glycolysis, in live cells and in real time. The integrated solution with Cytation 1 combines cellular analysis and imaging for an intuitive workflow to streamline XF data interpretation.
What's NewSpecial Imaging Offer! Purchase a Lionheart or Cytation and receive patented Laser Autofocus Free!
Cytation 1 을 위한 많은 중요한 실험 방식들 중 몇가지 예시입니다. 자세한 내용은 당사의 어플리케이션 페이지를 참조해주세요.
Augmented Microscopy™ using Gen5 software: image capture to quantitative publication ready data.
이 소프트웨어는 사용하기 쉽고 편리하게 만들어 졌기 때문에, 오랜 훈련 없이도 이미지 실험 작업을 바로 하실 수 있도록 도와드립니다.
Fluorescence and high contrast brightfield imaging
Cell friendly design
High performance and convenience
Peltier Cooling Module maintains environmental stability for uncompromised assay integrity
Customer SpotlightVisualizing Opportunities Through a New Window
Mimetas, based in Leiden, Netherlands, is a pioneer in the rapidly growing organ-on-a-chip industry with their unique OrganoPlate® technology. The OrganoPlate uses a familiar 384-well microplate platform that supports up to 96 individual tissue models. The bottom of the plate is comprised of two layers of optical grade glass separated by a thin layer of microfluidic channels. Pump- and tube-free perfusion supplies media from feed wells through the microfluidic channels to the tissue samples when the plate is placed on a rocker. The user-friendly and high-throughput OrganoPlate benefits users in terms of simplified workflows, improved efficiencies, and increased reproducibility. On top of that, Mimetas offers contracted research services, where they directly apply their organ-on-a-chip technology and expertise according to a customer’s goals and needs.