Cytation 1 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
- Affordable, patented, quantitative digital microscopy and optional multi-mode microplate detection
- Augmented Microscopy™ using Gen5 software for seamless image capture to quantitative publication ready data with no extensive training required
- Fluorescence and high contrast brightfield imaging from 1.25x to 60x to capture large regions of interest or intracellular details
- Affordable automation: automated XY stage, focus, exposure, image capture and LED intensity
- Cell friendly design - 4-Zone incubation to 45°C with Condensation Control, CO2/O2 control, angled injectors and lidded plate handling
- High performance filter-based fluorescence detection with convenience of monochromator based UV-Vis absorbance
- Peltier Cooling Module maintains environmental stability for uncompromised assay integrity
Cytation 1 is a key component of Agilent Technologies’ Seahorse XF Imaging and Normalization System. XFe Analyzers simultaneously measure the two major cellular energy-producing pathways, mitochondrial respiration and glycolysis, in live cells and in real time. The integrated solution with Cytation 1 combines cellular analysis and imaging for an intuitive workflow to streamline XF data interpretation.
Purchase a Synergy or Cytation Reader for use with Agilent MitoXpress or pH-Xtra Assays and receive a free filter cube!
Download our Application Note to discover how combining MitoXpress and pH-Xtra reagents with BioTek plate readers provide sensitive detection methods, including advanced lifetime (µs) time-resolved fluorescence (TRF), for getting the most meaningful data out of your cell metabolism assays.
Cytation 1의 많은 중요한 실험 방식들 중 몇가지 예시입니다. 자세한 내용은 당사의 어플리케이션 페이지를 참조해주세요.
Augmented Microscopy™ using Gen5 software: image capture to quantitative publication ready data.
이 소프트웨어는 사용하기 쉽고 편리하게 만들어 졌기 때문에, 오랜 훈련 없이도 이미지 실험 작업을 바로 하실 수 있도록 도와드립니다.
Fluorescence and high contrast brightfield imaging
Cell friendly design
High performance and convenience
Peltier Cooling Module maintains environmental stability for uncompromised assay integrity
Customer SpotlightTime to Accelerate the Pace of Neurobiology Research
Differentiating a stem cell into a neuron or glial cell is typically a time-consuming bottleneck in human neurological dysfunction research. On top of this, precisely controlling the purity of sub-types in a mixed neuron population can be a complex task, yet is critical to improve assay reproducibility and eliminate unwanted cell types that may negatively impact results.