BioStack Microplate Stacker
- De-lidding and re-lidding microplates with fast plate exchange times
- Ultra-fast plate transfers with BioStack Neo
- Convenient re-stacking for complete automation of endpoint and kinetic processes
- 10, 30 and 50 plate removable, exchangeable stacks
- Super compact footprint saves bench space - and can fit in biosafety enclosure
- Absorbance, fluorescence, luminescence assays
- Cell-based assays
BioStack 을 위한 많은 중요한 실험 방식들 중 몇가지 예시입니다. 자세한 내용은 당사의 어플리케이션 페이지를 참조해주세요.
De-lidding and re-lidding capability
Fast plate transfers with BioStack Neo
Re-stacking for complete automation
Removable, exchangeable stacks
10, 30 and 50 plate stacks are available for use with BioStack to accommodate varying throughput requirements. Stacks are easily exchanged among multiple BioStacks in the lab, for maximum flexibility. The smaller stacks are compact to fit within a biosafety enclosure, and 50 plate stacks provide high throughput, walkaway automation.
BioStack integrated to BioTek’s readers, imagers, washers or dispensers use minimal benchspace and are easily disconnected and moved as your lab space or layout changes. The integrated system can also fit conveniently within a biosafety enclosure to facilitate sensitive workflows.
Customer SpotlightLive SARS-CoV-2 Research: Interlocking Pieces Working Together
When Dr. Robert Davey started researching Ebola virus drug development at the University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB) at Galveston back in 2008, he had no idea just how keenly his work would prepare him to play a pivotal role in researching treatments for a very different global pandemic. In fact, a number of pieces fit together to support his current role in screening small molecule compounds that may be used in the fight against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19.