BioStack Microplate Stacker
- De-lidding and re-lidding microplates with fast plate exchange times
- Ultra-fast plate transfers with BioStack Neo
- Convenient re-stacking for complete automation of endpoint and kinetic processes
- 10, 30 and 50 plate removable, exchangeable stacks
- Super compact footprint saves bench space - and can fit in biosafety enclosure
- Absorbance, fluorescence, luminescence assays
- Cell-based assays
BioStack 을 위한 많은 중요한 실험 방식들 중 몇가지 예시입니다. 자세한 내용은 당사의 어플리케이션 페이지를 참조해주세요.
De-lidding and re-lidding microplates with fast plate exchange times
Fast plate transfers with BioStack Neo
Convenient re-stacking for complete automation of endpoint and kinetic processes
10, 30 and 50 plate removable, exchangeable stacks
Stacks are easily removed and replaced on the BioStack and moved between multiple BioStacks in the lab. 10 and 30 plates stacks are compact enough to fit within a biosafety enclosure, and 50 plate stacks provide high throughput, walkaway automation.
Super compact footprint saves bench space, and and can fit in biosafety enclosure
Customer SpotlightA Real-Time Solution for a Kinetic Challenge
Dr. Gautam Dantas' lab is part of Washington University School of Medicine's newly renovated Center for Genome Sciences and Systems Biology. The open-format and modular lab space is setup to enable interdisciplinary and collaborative research with neighboring labs. The Dantas lab seeks to understand genetic and biochemical mechanisms that allow some microbes to tolerate materials that are toxic to other microbes. This research may be used to understand and combat antibiotic resistance and to improve biofuel production.