BioStack Microplate Stacker
- De-lidding and re-lidding microplates with fast plate exchange times
- Ultra-fast plate transfers with BioStack Neo
- Convenient re-stacking for complete automation of endpoint and kinetic processes
- 10, 30 and 50 plate removable, exchangeable stacks
- Super compact footprint saves bench space - and can fit in biosafety enclosure
- Absorbance, fluorescence, luminescence assays
- Cell-based assays
BioStack 을 위한 많은 중요한 실험 방식들 중 몇가지 예시입니다. 자세한 내용은 당사의 어플리케이션 페이지를 참조해주세요.
De-lidding and re-lidding capability
Fast plate transfers with BioStack Neo
Re-stacking for complete automation
Removable, exchangeable stacks
10, 30 and 50 plate stacks are available for use with BioStack to accommodate varying throughput requirements. Stacks are easily exchanged among multiple BioStacks in the lab, for maximum flexibility. The smaller stacks are compact to fit within a biosafety enclosure, and 50 plate stacks provide high throughput, walkaway automation.
BioStack integrated to BioTek’s readers, imagers, washers or dispensers use minimal benchspace and are easily disconnected and moved as your lab space or layout changes. The integrated system can also fit conveniently within a biosafety enclosure to facilitate sensitive workflows.
Customer SpotlightA Real-Time Solution for a Kinetic Challenge
Dr. Gautam Dantas' lab is part of Washington University School of Medicine's newly renovated Center for Genome Sciences and Systems Biology. The open-format and modular lab space is setup to enable interdisciplinary and collaborative research with neighboring labs. The Dantas lab seeks to understand genetic and biochemical mechanisms that allow some microbes to tolerate materials that are toxic to other microbes. This research may be used to understand and combat antibiotic resistance and to improve biofuel production.